A selection of articles related to china aster.
Original articles from our library related to the China Aster. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on China Aster.
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Aster: Correspondences
- Callistephus chinensis Folk Names: China Aster, Michaelmas, Daisy, Starwort Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Powers: Love Deity: Venus...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- China Berry: Correspondences
- Melia azederach Poison Folk Names: Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
China Aster is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, China Aster books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Callistephus chinensis1
- China Aster blooms for about six weeks in late summer. (Fig. 1).
- Diseases of Specific Florist Crops China Aster (Callistephus chinensis)
- China Aster (Callistephus chinensis). • Fusarium wilt (Fusarium oxysporum f. sp.
- EFFECT OF INTEGRATED NUTRIENT MANAGEMENT ON
- Effect of INM on number of branches and stem girth (cm) of china aster. 5. Effect of INM on dry weight of leaf + stem (g/plant) of china aster.
- EFFECT OF COLOUR AND SIZE GRADING OF CHINA ASTER
- ACTA AGROBOTANICA. Vol. 62 (2): 187–191.
Suggested News Resources
- In pictures: A range of bands descend on the 2011 Vale Earth Fair
- It opened with young new comers China Aster starting the live music. Their indie sounds, influenced by The Smiths, Durutti Column and Style Council, opened the day with top quality music setting the bar high for the rest of the day's performers.
Suggested Web Resources
- Aster (genus) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The China aster is in a related genus, Callistephus. Hybrids: Aster x frikartii (Aster amellus x A. thomsonii) Frikart's aster.
- HowStuffWorks "Aster, China Aster: A Profile of an Annual Flower"
- Asters, also called China asters, are a type of annual flower. Learn about growing , propagating, and using China asters at HowStuffWorks.
- Aster(China Aster), Callistephus Chinensis, Gardening
- Feb 4, 2010 Flower Plants, Aster(China Aster), Gardening, Callistephus Chinensis, Asteraceae, China Aster, perennial.
- China aster - Plant Encyclopedia - BHG.com
- Find information on planting and growing China asters and see pictures from the Plant Encyclopedia at Better Homes and Gardens.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
China Aster Topics
Related searchessyllable onset syllable structure
molecular docking applications