A selection of articles related to china aster.
Original articles from our library related to the China Aster. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on China Aster.
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Aster: Correspondences
- Callistephus chinensis Folk Names: China Aster, Michaelmas, Daisy, Starwort Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Powers: Love Deity: Venus...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- China Berry: Correspondences
- Melia azederach Poison Folk Names: Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
China Aster is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, China Aster books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Aster spathulifolius extract shows weight management potential: Human data
- A. spathulifolius Maxim is a perennial herb from the family Asteraceae, which grows along the eastern and southern coasts of South Korea, southwestern Japan, and China. Aerial parts of the plant have traditionally been eaten as vegetables in Korea, ...
- Term Sheet -- Tuesday, February 16
- Egis Capital Partners led the round, and was joined by Traverse Venture Partners, Aster Capital, Calvert Investments and return backers SJF Ventures and Trailblazer Capital. www.entouchcontrols.
- VPS opens new premium healthcare centre at Aldar headquarters
- The US$12.5 million Tajmeel centre at Aldar's headquarters aims to target patients from the Arabian Gulf, Africa and China. It has 15 doctors and can handle 150 patients a day.
- CrowdReviewscom, Partnered with Exedra Events, Announces 15th Annual Hospital
- Santa Fe, NM, March 09, 2016 --(PR.com)-- Hospital Management Asia (HMA) is the premier learning conference for regional hospital managers. The event is officially announced to take place at the Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers in Ho Chi Minh City ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
China Aster Topics
Related searchesdead sea flora and fauna
youre a good man charlie brown characters
bhumihar bhumihar subcastes
autism communication difficulties
vancouver skytrain organizational history
canis minor mythology