A selection of articles related to china.
Original articles from our library related to the China. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on China.
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- China Berry: Correspondences
- Melia azederach Poison Folk Names: Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
China is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, China books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Fun Facts about China
- China has 1.3 billion people, a little over 20 percent of the world's popula- tion.
- COUNTRY PROFILE: CHINA COUNTRY Formal Name: People's
- Flag: The flag of China is red with a large yellow five-pointed star and four the formal announcement of the founding of the People's Republic of China.
Suggested News Resources
- China considering changes to give police new legal powers
- The proposed changes are part of an overhaul of criminal procedure law now being considered by China's legislature, the National People's Congress.
- Three Could Be Headed for Showdown in 110 Hurdles
- David Oliver of the US will be tested by Liu Xiang of China and Dayron Robles of Cuba.
- Biden's stunning moral obtuseness on China's genocides
- "He also pointed out, in China, that the policy is, as a practical matter, unsustainable. He was arguing against the one-child policy to a Chinese audience." Well, yes, but in the most abstract and anodyne way.
- Kim leaves China after pushing for resumption of North Korean nuclear talks
- By AP, BEIJING — North Korean leader Kim Jong Il has ended a short trip to northeastern China during which he renewed a push to restart talks on swapping aid for his country's nuclear disarmament.
Suggested Web Resources
- China.org.cn - China news, weather, business, travel & language
- Authorized portal site established by the Chinese government.
- China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- China is an entity extending over a large area in East Asia, which is seen variously as a nation and/or multinational.
- Facts about the land, people, history, government, political conditions, economy, foreign relations of China.
- China - The New York Times
- 1 hour ago World news about China. Breaking news and archival information about its people, politics and economy from The New York Times.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.