A selection of articles related to chinese beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Chinese Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chinese Beliefs.
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Chinese Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chinese Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What Do Chinese Leaders Believe?
- Perhaps this is because the Party itself has a well advertised commitment to Marxism, and that implies an ideologically coherent body of beliefs, a core series of intellectual and political commitments which people assume leaders buy in to.
- China's Coming Ideological Wars
- Chinese society is apparently rediscovering, or at least re-prioritizing, its moral and ideological cravings.
- East meets East, with mixed results
- Being a “Type B” theologian, T. C. Chow's most important concern early in his thinking was “the question of contextual theology,” or fitting Christian ideas into the fabric of Chinese intellectual beliefs (p.
- China's “Patriotic Education” policy erases history
- These ideologies changed Chinese history dramatically; they rejected democratically based beliefs in an effort to unify China under Communism. Kinkley cited an altered instance as the defeat of the Japanese in World War II.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chinese Beliefs Topics
Related searcheselectromagnetic spectrum microwaves
lament for ur
qualifying quota share
molly ivins biography