A selection of articles related to chinese beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Chinese Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chinese Beliefs.
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Chinese Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chinese Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CULTURAL COMPETENCY AND CHINESE MEDICINE
- CULTURAL COMPETENCY AND CHINESE MEDICINE: IMMIGRANT CHINESE BELIEFS OF UTILIZATION AND.
- U.S. and Chinese Cultural Beliefs About Learning
- U.S. and Chinese Cultural Beliefs About Learning.
- CHINESE ETHICAL BELIEFS History and Core Beliefs The Chinese
- Thus the Chinese beliefs and religion were evolved in harmony with its traditions.
- Patient and Family Education Services
- Most Chinese actually are very comfortable with duality between western and traditional Chinese health beliefs.
Suggested News Resources
- Chinese send money to the dead in hell
- In traditional Chinese beliefs, it is thought to be where the souls of the dead are first judged by the Lord of the Earthly Court (Yan Wang).
- Iguanas for 'tuko' scam bared
- Ong explained that according to traditional Chinese beliefs, "the characteristic of the animal can be transferred to the human." Ong, however, said he has not found enough evidence to prove the gecko's medicinal effects.
- The Countdown Begins: Ticket Sales Kick Off for Shen Yun Performing Arts at
- There are even piano-accompanied vocal soloists who through their insightful lyrics lend insight into traditional Chinese beliefs, universal themes and time-honored values.
- Sangay to be sworn-in as Tibet's PM-in-exile
- In a recent interview, the Tibetan leader pointed out that the Beijing Olympics were also launched on August 8, 2008 (8/8/8), an auspicious day according to Chinese beliefs.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chinese Beliefs - rituals, world, burial, body, funeral, life, customs
- Jul 3, 2010 Such beliefs and practices are often subsumed under the umbrella of "Chinese popular religion.
- Chinese Beliefs and Superstitions: Its Fast-Fading Existence?
- Through 'Chinese Beliefs & Superstitions: Its Fast-Fading Existence?
- Learn about Chinese beliefs!
- Chinese beliefs are very interesting. The Chinese are really quite superstitious. Knowing about theses beliefs will help you understand the Chinese.
- Chinese Religions, Beliefs: Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism
- Confucianism, Taoism and Buddhism are the three major religions in China.
- China Beliefs
- China Beliefs. Chinese religion hasn't been characterized as an organized or integrated system of practices and beliefs.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chinese Beliefs Topics
Related searchesvisionary plants
roads in ireland motorways