Chinese Filipino Chinese Mestizos
A selection of articles related to chinese filipino chinese mestizos.
Original articles from our library related to the Chinese Filipino Chinese Mestizos. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chinese Filipino Chinese Mestizos.
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Receptive. Element: Water. Solid to translucent green. Health, wealth, longevity stone. Ancient Chinese used also for courage, wisdom, justice, mercy, emotional balance, stamina, love, fidelity, humility, generosity, peace, harmony. Lungs, heart, thymus,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Chinese Filipino Chinese Mestizos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chinese Filipino Chinese Mestizos books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Chinese Mestizo in Philippine History
- the historical role played by the Chinese mestizo in that region.
- I “Speak Chinese, but ...” Code-Switching and Identit Code
- “Chineseness” as Chinese-Filipinos are expected to do so. 2 Being of Chinese mestizo descent.
- Tradition, Misconception, and Contribution: Chinese Influences in
- was a Chinese mestizo from Binondo, Tomas Pinpin. The Chinese were also culturally influenced by the Filipinos.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chinese Filipino - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A Chinese Filipino is a Philippine national of Chinese ethnicity but born/raised in the Philippines.
- Chinese Filipino - WikiPilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine
- Chinese mestizos are those in the Philippines of mixed Chinese and either Filipino or Spanish ancestry (or both).
- The Impacts of Spanish Rule in the Philippines
- Spanish-Filipino mestizo costume, 1800s chinese_mestizo_costume.jpg (43599 bytes) Chinese-Filipino mestizo costume, 1800s. Spanish_mestizos2.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chinese Filipino Chinese Mestizos Topics
Related searchesgallbladder cholecystitis
earth axis shift
apayao people and culture
muhammad unification of arabia
connecticut colony history