A selection of articles related to chinese funeral.
Original articles from our library related to the Chinese Funeral. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chinese Funeral.
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
Chinese Funeral is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chinese Funeral books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Chinese man staged his own funeral just to see how many people would turn up
- In Chinese culture, the dead are believed to have the same needs as the living. Families are not only expected to arrange for the funerals, but also pay regular visits to the graves.
- Plastic surgeon accused of 'forging' death certificate of Brazilian model, 28
- According to Midia News, Ms Santos' funeral was dramatically halted by police, who confiscated her body before it could be buried so that a post mortem examination could be carried out.
- Chinese Communist Party explains wedding and funeral rules
- China's Communist Party this week set out the thinking behind recent guidance on weddings and funerals for party members. The theme was frugality when the party's disciplinary watchdog issued a raft of tweaked guidelines for its 88 million members last ...
- Acclaimed Pine Ridge film is one story; how it was made is another
- Jashaun (Jashaun St. John) looks into the distance as Johhny (John Reddy) hugs his mother Lisa (Irene Bedard) at the funeral for the children's absentee father in "Songs My Brothers Taught Me.
- Chinese man stages his own funeral just to see how many people would turn up
- A Chinese man has staged his own funeral just to see how many people would turn up. Zhang Deyang arranged the mock ceremony in the city of Rizhao in Shandong province to get a feel for who might turn up when he actually kicks the bucket.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.