Chinese In Singapore Teochew
A selection of articles related to chinese in singapore teochew.
Original articles from our library related to the Chinese In Singapore Teochew. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chinese In Singapore Teochew.
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Chinese In Singapore Teochew is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chinese In Singapore Teochew books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Transcultural Diaspora: The Straits Chinese in Singapore, 1819-1918
- referred to in Singapore and Malaysia as peranakan Chinese culture). However .. One of the earliest Teochew traders to settle in Singapore was Siah U Chin.
- Chinese Dialect Groups and Their Occupations
- aims to explore why certain Chinese dialect groups in Singa- pore, such as Hokkiens, Teochews, Cantonese, Hakkas and.
- Cognitive testing of elderly Chinese people in Singapore: influence
- Cognitive testing of elderly Chinese. Singapore—Hokkien and Teochew.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chinese in Singapore - SgWiki
- The Teochews in Singapore constitutes about 25% of the Chinese population in Singapore.
- Teochew language and pronunciation
- Teochew is a member of the Minnan (Southern Min) group of Chinese languages spoken in China, Singapore and many other countries.
- Teochew community - Singapore Infopedia
- Apr 7, 2009 The Teochew community is the second-largest subgroup of Chinese in Singapore after the Hokkiens.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.