Chinese Name Family Names
A selection of articles related to chinese name family names.
Original articles from our library related to the Chinese Name Family Names. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chinese Name Family Names.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass after the plague, that the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Eleazar the son of Aaron the priest, saying, 26:2 Take the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, from twenty years old and upward, throughout their...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Chinese Name Family Names is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chinese Name Family Names books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- RE: "USE OF SURNAMES TO IDENTIFY INDIVIDUALS OF CHINESE
- On the other hand, many Chinese also write their names according to the English custom, i.e., first name first and last name last.
- English Name: Kate Evans Chinese Name: last name 苏sū first
- Chinese Name: last name 苏sū first name 雪 xuě 花huā. (Snow) (flower).
- Names- Getting them right.p65
- about traditional name usage in Asian Pacific cultures: Chinese - Most Chinese names consist of two parts, a family name followed by a personal name.
- 1. Most common first and last Chinese names (surnames) Over
- Over ______ % of all Chinese people have one of these nine Chinese family names.
- names collated:Chinese personal names and 100 surnames.qxd.qxd
- Oct 2, 2006 Chinese surnames (i.e. family names) precede given names.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chinese name - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Generally speaking, Chinese given names have one or two characters, and are written after the family name.
- Chinese surname - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Xing were surnames held by the immediate royal family.
- Chinese Names - About Chinese Name, Family Name, Given Name
- About Chinese name, including Chinese family name and given name.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.