A selection of articles related to chinese philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Chinese Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chinese Philosophy.
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Chinese Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chinese Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Converting Chinese Philosophy into the Analytic Context JeeLoo Liu
- Background: Is Chinese Philosophy A Philosophy or Religion?
- Chinese Philosophy
- Ed. (2003) Vol. 3, pp.
- Syllabus for a 13-week Course on Classical Chinese Philosophy
- Bryan W. Van Norden, Introduction to Classical Chinese Philosophy Introduction, in Readings in Classical Chinese Philosophy, 2nd ed.
- Reading Classical Chinese Philosophy
- Reading Classical Chinese Philosophy. Syllabus. Stephen C.
- Paradoxes and Parallelism in Ancient Chinese Philosophy
- “Topics in Comparative Ancient Philosophy: Greek and Chinese”) .
Suggested News Resources
- Fall-Winter Season Announced at the Spencer Theater
- World renowned as an art form combining both physical and mental acuity, the acrobat's immense athletic strength, balance, and timing is a demonstration of mind and body focus, and inner harmony - the spirituAl Pearl of Chinese philosophy.
- Looking for a gentle form of exercise, try Tai Chi
- In Chinese, it means “supreme ultimate fist”; it is part of Chinese philosophy that represents a fusion of Yin and Yang into a single “ultimate” symbol which dates back to the 1800's (Wikipedia online).
- Guoxue, or the study of traditional Chinese philosophy, literature and history, has seen a resurgence in recent years.
- Must Humans Go the Way of the Dinosaurs?
- Taoist masters, the great founders of ancient Chinese philosophy, teach that such reliance on intellection over intuition is a mistake.
- Finding her own idiom
- After that, I composed 'The Journey' based on Japanese haikus, 'Images of Change' based on the concept of Yin and Yang of the Chinese philosophy and 'Still I Rise', based on a poem by Maya Angelou. All these were solo items that used Chhau techniques.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chinese philosophy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chinese philosophy is philosophy written in the Chinese tradition of thought.
- Chad Hansen's Chinese Philosophy Page (Daoist Interpretations)
- This site contains segments of an extended interpretive theory of Classical Chinese philosophy that takes Taoism as the philosophical center.
- Su Tzu's Chinese Philosophy Page
- Mar 10, 1996 This page has been designed for the purpose of organizing the resources on Chinese philosophy that can be found in the 'cyberspace'.
- Chinese Philosophy
- This site offers a full index to Chinese Philosophy and Culture. It also contains bibliography for some academic courses and seminars given by Prof. Yoav Ariel.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chinese Philosophy Topics
building material ice
psychological egoism criticism
list of festivals germany