Chinese Physiognomy Dictionary
A selection of articles related to chinese physiognomy dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Chinese Physiognomy Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chinese Physiognomy Dictionary.
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Chinese Physiognomy Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chinese Physiognomy Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chinese Face Reading Goes West: From the Clinic to the Quotidian
- References to physiognomy in China reach back to 600 B.C., during which the imperial scholar How, then, does this meaning come to life in actual practice?
- Recognition of Psychological Characteristics from Face
- gy, ophthalmogeometry, physiognomy, pattern recognition, face recognition, facial expression .. Aristotle), amongst the Chinese and Indians, with the Romans (Polemon and ..
- The efficiency of the Chinese language
- That will be my lecture on the Chinese language as a symbolic system. First, let .. Here we have a high degree of physiognomic Chinese Syllabic Dictionary.
- China (Gog & Magog) in Prophecy
- In Vines Expository Dictionary of Biblical Words describes how Rosh is used in ...
- The Chinese Medical Model in Thyroid Disease
- This paper uses the Chinese Medical Model to study thyroid gland dysfunction. The medical histories of . "My back has meaning-it is there for a .
Suggested Web Resources
- Classic Chinese Art of Face Reading
- Mar 22, 2006 Face Reading (physiognomy) provides handy insights into your personality, There are numerous ways to read a face in Chinese physiognomy: 3 .
- Aug 4, 2003 Learn a new word everyday free on Dictionary.
- Physiognomy | Define Physiognomy at Dictionary.com
- Physiognomy definition at Dictionary.
- Open Directory - Society: Religion and Spirituality: Divination
- Mar 3, 2011 The Art of Face Reading - Article exploring the process of a traditional Chinese reading.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.