Chinese Social Relations
A selection of articles related to chinese social relations.
Original articles from our library related to the Chinese Social Relations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chinese Social Relations.
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- The Social Navigator Tarot Spread
- or "Who are these people and what do they want from me?" As a long time reader with an overly demanding practice, one area related to my gifts has become a constant source of confusion, disappointment, exploitation and betrayal for me. What I have...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Chinese Social Relations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chinese Social Relations books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- China May Rein in Wage Rises to Boost Economy
- “In the context of a slowing economy and mounting layoffs, labor relations must be handled more carefully to avoid sparking broader social problems.” The government said in December it will explore ways to simplify social-security programs. Last week ...
- How China bucked Western expectations and what it means for world order
- In fact, the social consequences of the nature and speed of China's growth have actually diminished the CCP's ability to control the lives of ordinary Chinese citizens, as have the effects of the information communication technology revolution.
- Beijing should 'punish two-faced Taiwan entrepreneurs' who profit from
- The dynamics of cross-strait relations look set to change following the landslide victory of DPP president Tsai Ing-wen and her colleagues in the island's parliamentary and presidential elections in January. Beijing has sought to ...
- Five Surprising Proposals at China's Legislative Meetings
- Chinese Internet users were far from impressed with the proposal, with many writing on the Weibo social media platform that the government should focus its efforts on cleaning up smog rather than charging ordinary people. 3) Bye bye, billboards.
- In Vietnam, Calls for US-led Naval Initiative in South China Sea
- Vietnam's social network users have welcomed a plan to establish an informal naval coalition led by the United States, expressing hope it will contain China's expansion in the South China Sea. The chief of the U.S.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.