A selection of articles related to chinese tradition.
Original articles from our library related to the Chinese Tradition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chinese Tradition.
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem. 7:2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault. 7:3 For the Pharisees,...
New Testament >> Mark
Chinese Tradition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chinese Tradition books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Western influence and Chinese tradition in an eighteenth century
- In one passage of the book, which appears as a defense of the Chinese tradition, he uses another type of analogy between arithmetic and algebra based on the ...
- The Unique Values of Chinese Traditional Cultural Time Orientation
- effort in the exploration of the unique values underlying the traditional Chinese culture time orientation by making a comparison with the western time orientation .
- Chinese Political Communication: Roots in Tradition and Impacts on
- This study offers a review of traditional Chinese political thought and an array of ... competing ideologies and religions within the Chinese tradition, Confucianism.
- interpreting chinese tradition: a clansmen organization in - NZASIA
- This article examines the objectification of Chinese tradition and the negotiation of ... This paper examines how Chinese tradition in Singapore is objectified.
- Traditional Chinese Culture: a Barrier or an - University of Warwick
- MA Creative and. Media Enterprises. Best Dissertation.
Suggested News Resources
- Orion and the Chinese New Year
- Jeff Dai and Jingyi Zhang in Chongqing, China submitted this photo and drawing to EarthSky on February 7, 2016, the first day of the Chinese New Year celebration, which is going on this week across Asia. They focused on the three Belt stars in the ...
- How Chinese Food Got Hip in America
- Obviously there are many Chinese Americans here and many other people who really know Chinese food who are perfectly comfortable eating within the Chinese tradition, but you look at the kinds of Chinese food [many] people eat—so-called Chinese ...
- Out in the cold: Chinese sleep on streets in their quest for justice
- The act of petitioning is a Chinese tradition that stretches back centuries to the Imperial era when aggrieved people could directly appeal to officials in the capital, and even to the emperor in some cases, in their quest for justice.
- Chinese Lunar New Year Festival flourishes
- The Chinese New Year “is a widely celebrated festival in Hong Kong,” said Annie Lai, HKSA Secretary. Their mission is to keep the Chinese tradition alive here at PSU by continuing to practice their customs.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chinese culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chinese culture (simplified Chinese: 中国文化; traditional Chinese: 中國文化; pinyin: Zhōngguó wénhuà) is one of the world's oldest cultures, dating thousands of ...
- Chinese Culture: Customs & Traditions of China - LiveScience
- Jan 20, 2015 Chinese culture reflects the customs and traditions of one of the largest countries in the world, with 1.34 billion people.
- Traditions - China culture
- Chinese culture guide to Chinese traditions, customs, festivals, myths, legends, traditional clothing and ornaments, folk handicraft, folk arts, and Chinese ethnic ...
- Chinese New Year Traditions - Holidays - HISTORY.com
- Find out more about the history of Chinese New Year Traditions, including videos , interesting articles, pictures, historical features and more. Get all the facts on ...
- Chinese Culture, Tradition, and Customs — Penn State University
- Present day Chinese culture is an amalgamation of old world traditions and a westernized lifestyle. The two co-exist like the traditional Yin Yang formula of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.