- Afghan Couple Arrive in Chios Carrying Dead Child
- agf_chios708 A tragic incident occurred at 8:30 am at the Agia Ermioni area of Chios when an Afghan couple came out of a boat crying, carrying their dead 4-year-old child.
- Island of Chios' Hotspot Welcomes First 70 Refugees
- The hotspot of Chios has officially commenced its operation as 70 refugees arrived and registered today. Executives of UNHCR led the refugees inside the building in order to register and identify them by handing them numbered bracelets and bottled water.
- Defense Minister to Visit Hotspots in Lesvos, Chios, Leros on Tuesday
- Defense Minister Panos Kammenos will visit Lesvos, Chios and Leros on Tuesday to inspect the registration and identification centers on the islands which are almost complete, the ministry said in a press release.
- Zoë Caddell helps Syrian refugees on Greek island of Chios
- Zoë Caddell is now volunteering with the Eastern Shore Rescue Team on the Greek island of Chios. She works nights, assisting hundreds of refugees arriving on shore aboard dinghies, after crossing the Aegean Sea from Turkey. Caddell, supplied with water ...
- THE CHIOS SOCIETY OF WASHINGTON, DC ANNUAL VASILOPITA LUNCHEON
- On January 31, 2016, the Chios Society of Washington, DC held its annual Vasilopita Luncheon at Trapezaria Restaurant in Rockville, Maryland. The members and friends feasted on a delectable meal and shared good parea with each other. This very ...
Chios is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chios books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskees a schouhamer immink
back-story examples of back-stories
thyroid t3 and t4 regulation
ragnarok the final battle