- Large chipmunk statue stolen from area woman's house
- INDEPENDENCE, Mo. -- The search continues for a missing chipmunk. It's actually a five foot statue that belongs to Yvette Marchetti.
- Is that a chipmunk practising yoga?
- Mrs Gagnon said: "I've noticed that chipmunks are natural performers. They're always playing in the trees and putting on some kind of acrobatic performance - they're so entertaining.
- Phyllis Keating photographs a chipmunk failing to cram monkey nut into her mouth
- One very greedy chipmunk was photographed stuffing her chops with monkey nuts - but she appeared to have bitten off a little more than she could chew. The hungry striped rodent, called Mimi, found the tasty treats in Port Credit, Ontario, Canada and ...
- Species Spotlight: Eastern Chipmunk
- Niche: A ground-dwelling mammal, the Eastern chipmunk can be found scurrying around the forest floor. They are primarily food “larder hoarders.” Like squirrels, the Eastern chipmunk stores seeds in large caches.
- What's Lent good for? Ask the baby chipmunk.
- Until we got up close and realized what he was tossing into the air was a baby chipmunk. He hadn't killed the chipmunk…yet…he was just enjoying the game of tossing it and then picking up the dazed little animal and hurling it skyward again.
Chipmunk is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chipmunk books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
wheels magazine sweden
grandfather clause origin