A selection of articles related to chirology.
Original articles from our library related to the Chirology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chirology.
- Palm Reading
- There are palm readers who claim the they could foretell the future and in way forewarn the individual. Palm reading is also known as chirology.
Divination >> Palmistry
Chirology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chirology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- .Science Still Getting Over 3K registrations A Day: Is This a Revolution or
- Yesterday .Science added another 3K+ domain registrations as it did the day before and the day before that. Around 85% of all registrations are coming from Alpnames.
- Nelson Mandela's former prison warden will read your palm
- I had no idea what a chirologist was until I went to South Africa. I don't feel that bad about not knowing — the spell checker and auto-dictionary in Word on my MacBook Air doesn't know what one is, and I'm convinced that it knows everything.
- Your life in your hands
- Apparently it can be according to scientists and psychologists who say our fingers hold the powerful key to our appearance, health, social skills, sports aptitude and even our sexual orientation.
- Wrestling with the demons of war around her
- Hillesum began her writing at the suggestion of analyst Julius Spier, the founder of psycho-chirology (the study of palm prints in psychology).
- The History of Palmistry
- But chirology (a scientific approach) began to replace chiromancy. The latter was more intuitive. Chirology set the tone for rationalization of the art during the Enlightenment.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
singapore improvement trust
blue ensign defaced blue ensign
philippine daily inquirer