A selection of articles related to chiron.
Original articles from our library related to the Chiron. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chiron.
- Chiron, Teacher of Achilles
- I chose to look at Chiron as the teacher of Achilles rather than the more usual naming of him as the wounded healer, which in later times has been used frequently by astrologers, post-Jungians and other therapists. Why? Not because I think the aspect of...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Chiron is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chiron books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- This Racy Luxury Watch Is Dedicated To The Mighty Bugatti Chiron
- The other day we told you about the incredible new $2.6 million Bugatti Chiron, the world's most powerful, fastest, luxurious and exclusive production supercar.
- The Bentley Bentayga Is The Bugatti Chiron Of SUVs
- The Bugatti Chiron can do it all. The Bentley Bentayga can do it all. Basically, Volkswagen can do it all, as long as you have lots of money for them.
- Bugatti Chiron vs Bugatti Veyron: here's how these two monsters stack up
- Just like the Veyron, the Chiron is a mid-engined two-seater employing an 8.0-litre W16 quad-turbocharged petrol mill and all-wheel drive (no hybrid frippery here, then).
- What colour would you paint your Bugatti Chiron?
- This time last week, there was a collective thud as many jaws bounced off the floor at the unveiling of the new Bugatti Chiron.
- Here's Why The Bugatti Chiron Can Have A Single Strip Of LEDs As A Tail Light
- What McLaren's Design Director Frank Stephenson was inspecting at the Geneva Motor Show is the Bugatti Chiron's LED taillight, a continuous strip of redness all across the rear. Four years ago, the Volkswagen XL1 couldn't have that. Here's why.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.