A selection of articles related to chiropractic dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Chiropractic Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chiropractic Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Chiropractic Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chiropractic Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- WFC POLICY STATEMENT A General Dictionary Definition of
- A General Dictionary Definition of Chiropractic. Approved by the Assembly of the World Federation of Chiropractic. Auckland, May 19, 1999.
- OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL State of California EVELLE
- 'chiropractic' had, when this law was passed in 1922, a well-established and quite definite meaning.
- Chun web caption 9-3-03
- 2. Black's Law Dictionary defines physician as a “practitioner of medicine, a person duly authorized to treat diseases.
- Plaintiff, - Missouri State Chiropractors Association
- argument on 23 year old Webster dictionary deﬁnitions of the terms “chiropractic” and. “physiotherapy”. While Plaintiff does reference 334.
- Chiropractic and Cybernetics
- Dictionary, 27 ed.). Keating (1) has described.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chiropractic | Define Chiropractic at Dictionary.com
- Chiropractic definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Chiropractor | Define Chiropractor at Dictionary.com
- Chiropractor definition at Dictionary.
- chiropractic - definition of chiropractic by the Free Online Dictionary
- chi·ro·prac·tic (k r -pr k t k). n. A system of therapy in which disease is considered the result of abnormal function of the nervous system.
- Chirotalk: The Skeptical Chiropractic Discussion Forum
- Dec 20, 2004 Author, Topic: Chiropractic Dictionary project (Read 3444 times). Out of the woods.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.