- Amir Khusro Dehelvi of the Chisti order of Sufis is credited with fusing the Persian .
- The Sikh Tradition
- Islamic mysticism, and especially with the Chistiyya tariqa whose preachers had made many converts in Punjab during the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries.
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabacl
- 1 Cross Country Races (M/W) 1-Aug-11 Central i Chistiya College, 1-Aug-11 at 9.00 1-Aug-11 at M.D.
- CURRICULUM VITAE
- Chistiya College Of Arts,Khuldabad,. Dist, Aurangabad.
- The Raphaelite Work
- the Chistiyya in India, who initiated non-Muslims.
- Living with history
- The khanqah of Sufi Qutbuddin Bakhtiyar Qaki at Mehrauli became the centre of spread of the Central Asian Chistiyya order in Delhi, carried forward by Nizamuddin Auliya and Nasiruddin Chirag-i-Dilli.
- Madressa Saabriyya Chistiyya - Wall | Facebook
- Madressa Saabriyya Chistiyya - For all current an ex students - Description: For all students from the Madressa | Facebook.
- The Chistiyya Path
- The Chistiyya Tarika.
Chistiyya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chistiyya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessanskrit modern-day india
ammon hennacy bibliography