- bija-mantra [beej muntra]: a one-word seed-mantra or exclamation of power bodha [bodh]: chit jada granthi [chit jud grunthi]: the knot between pure consciousness and the insentient body; the ego .
- ` Satsang Mantras
- Om ke guru mantra japne se, rahega shudh man. Buddhi din prati Tumharo mantra Vibheeshan mana. Lankeshwar Aur Devta Chit na dharehi.
- Sunday Evenings 7:30-8:30 pm Live Well Studio 971 NW Spruce
- THE MOOLA MANTRA. Om Sat Chit Ananda Parabrahma. Purushothama Paramatma.
- S R I B H A G A V A N
- supposed to have three qualities, namely, 'sat', 'chit', and 'ananda'.
- Om Tare
- Moola Mantra. Om Sat-Chit-Ananda Para-Brahma. Purushothama, Paramatma.
- Mantras para uso do Japamala e/ou Meditação
- Moola Mantra contém a natureza de Deus e da criação. AUM/OM – Som original do Universo.
- Chit Matra | RM.com ®
- Chit Matra articles, reference materials. Need more on Chit Matra? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Chit Matra roots.
- Moola Mantra
- Moola Mantra. Om Sat Chit Ananda Parabrahma Purushothama Paramatma Sri Bhagavathi Sametha Sri Bhagavathe Namaha.
- Mind--Its Mysteries and Control
- It is Chit or Atman only that is Pure Consciousness Itself. . God is Sat-Chit- Ananda-Existence Absolute, Knowledge Absolute and Bliss Absolute.
- Sanskrit -->> English --- English ----->> Sankrit Dictionary
- CHINTANA: thinking. CHIRANJIVI: one who has gained eternal life. CHIT- MATRA: consciousness alone.
- The Moola Mantra
- The Moola Mantra. Om Sat-Chit-Ananda Parabrahma Purushothama Paramatma Sri Bhagavathi Sametha Sri Bhagavathe Namaha.
Chit Matra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chit Matra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.