A selection of articles related to chives.
Original articles from our library related to the Chives. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chives.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Projective. Element: Fire. Solid/clear yellow. Rejuvinating, especially if one does a great deal of thinking/mental work and little physical exercise. Mental clarity, focus, analysis, understanding, willpower, discipline, confidence. Used in Egypt and modern...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Chives is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chives books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- An Herb Society of America Fact Sheet. Chives. Culinary Types: Allium schoenoprasum (common chives, onion chives).
- Basil Chives
- Some of the most popular culinary herbs include basil, chives, dill, French tarragon, mints, Chives, Allium schoenoprasum, is a perennial, native to the Orient.
- Chives (Home Gardening Series) - FSA6082
- Agriculture and Natural Resources. FSA6082. Home Gardening Series.
Suggested News Resources
- Quick Fix: Dijon Scallops with Carrots and Rice
- The creamy Dijon sauce is accented with the light onion taste of the chives. The addition of carrots to the rice adds a sweet new dimension to the side dish. -Buy frozen scallops and keep in freezer for quick meals.
- Hakkasan: Indian chillies in a Cantonese preserve
- These include Chinese olives, salted soya beans, black beans, ginger, garlic, shallots, yellow chives and garlic chives. Other herbs used at Hakkasan include angelica root, liquorice root and jade root.
- For Pepin, Cooking Is About Technique, Not Stardom
- "I tell a student that the most important class you can take is technique," Pepin says while chopping chives beneath a decorative tile that reads: "A great chef is first a great technician.
- Elegant entree features scallops
- The creamy Dijon sauce is accented with the light onion taste of the chives. The addition of carrots to the rice adds a sweet, new dimension to the side dish. Heat the oil in a medium-size nonstick skillet.
- All ripe at once! And what Northwest cooks can do with it
- The "June-uary" of arugula and chives? All is forgiven, cruel Northwest growing season. Now we're in Peak Week.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chives - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chive seedlings sprouting. Chives (Allium schoenoprasum) are the smallest species of the edible onions.
- theCHIVE - Probably the Best Site in the World
- Best photos of the week (50 Photos).
- Chive Selection and Storage
- How to select and store chives, plus how to freeze-dry your own and substitutions .
- Chives (Allium schoenoprasum L.) belong to the same family as onions, leeks, and garlic.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dream interpretation resurrection
grotesque in architecture
dogma film controversy
educational psychology motivation