- Doctors threaten revenge at next chief executive election if medical watchdog
- “If there is no professional autonomy, government could simply control the body. I'm worried the [professional] level would drop,” said Alex Lam Chi-yau, chairman of Hong Kong Patients' Voices. While Lam welcomed the proposal of adding more lay members ...
- Mark Davies and Chi Yau winners in Llanishen tournament
- More than 20 players took part in the two-day event, played on a handicap basis, with Davies winning the main trophy and Chi Yau the plate.
- Man arrested for sneaking shabu inside Baguio jail
- During the usual search procedures at the jail performed by PO1 Primo C. Chiyao-yao, the suspect was found to be in possession of two heat searched sachets containing shabu weighing 0.06 grams having a market value of P1,000 and one brown ...
- San Diego Isn't Silicon Valley, But That's an Advantage for Startups
- Chi Yau with a Fuel Rod kiosk for exchanging cell phone batteries. Photo by Chris Jennewein.
- Call for Hospital Authority probe into how 'basic' work of calibrating machine
- The authority has downplayed the health risk for affected patients, saying the mixed-up enzyme ranges were for doctors' reference only and that the patients' readings were still correct.
Chiyao is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chiyao books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.