- North Korea faces harshest UN sanctions yet
- Many basic chemical, biological, electrical, and medical substances for normal daily living, including chlorine, syringes, x-ray equipment, medical isotopes, blood transfusion bags, even graphite for pencils, are subjected to restrictions.
- Terrorist Plots Getting Down and Dirty
- Islamic State propagandists, ever eager to publicize their apocalyptic ideology, have had little to say about the terrorist group's use of chemical weapons in Iraq and Syria.
- Is ISIS Capable of Mounting a Nuclear Attack?
- Reuters reported the disappearance of 10 grams of a “highly dangerous” radioactive isotope used to test oil and gas pipelines in southern Iraq, which Iraqi authorities fear may have fallen into the hands of ISIS.
- James Phillips: Terrorist plots getting down and dirty
- Gone missing are 10 grams of Iridium-192, a “highly dangerous” radioactive isotope used to test oil and gas pipelines. The material was ... He also noted that ISIS now has the capability to make small quantities of chlorine and mustard gas.
Chlorine Isotopes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chlorine Isotopes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chlorine Isotopes Topics
Related searchesleonardo da vinci personal life
being and nonbeing
french cuisine ingredients
old english sheepdog famous sheepdogs
battle of gallipoli casualties