- Y(what is this?) (verify) Except where noted Chlorine monofluoride is a volatile interhalogen compound with the chemical formula ClF.
- Chapter 3 Chemical Compounds
- b. chlorine monofluoride (a fluorinating agent). ClF c.
- Electric-discharge chemical laser utilizing a mixture of chlorine
- Electric-discharge chemical laser utilizing a mixture of chlorine monofluoride with hydrogen. This article has been downloaded from IOPscience.
- SPECTROSCOPY OF CHLORINE MONOFLUORIDE ISOLATED IN
- We report for the first time spectroscopy of chlorine monofluoride (ClF) isolated in rare gas matrices. The strongest absorption is to the dissociative.
- Thermal Stability of Graphite Fluoride Intercalation Compounds
- no ClF3 or F2 is released. Instead, further, “internal” flu- orination of graphite occurs—through the formation of the intermediate GFIC with chlorine monofluoride.
- Chlorine monofluoride - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chlorine monofluoride is a volatile interhalogen compound with the chemical formula ClF.
- File:Chlorine-monofluoride-3D-vdW.png - Wikipedia, the free
- Chlorine Monofluoride
- Structural Formula. ClF. chlorine monofluoride.
- chlorine monofluoride - Wiktionary
-  Noun. chlorine monofluoride (uncountable). (inorganic chemistry) A gaseous binary compound, CF, of chlorine and fluorine.
- Chlorine monofluoride
- Chlorine monofluoride. Formula: ClF; Molecular weight: 54.451; IUPAC Standard InChI: InChI=1S/ClF/c1-2; Download the identifier in a file.
Chlorine Monofluoride is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chlorine Monofluoride books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chlorine Monofluoride Topics
Related searchesgestapo increasing power under the ss
battle of hills plantation
monosodium glutamate sources
handfasting tying the knot
poultry cuts of poultry
substantia nigra pars compacta
punjabi language examples