- DNRC Extends Objection Period for Creston Water Bottling Plant
- Although the company has not yet discharged any water, it submitted estimates of the chemicals that may be present in the effluent, including chloride, chlorine, fluoride, nitrate, nitrite, and sulfate.
- Farmer explains water-bottling plans
- While Kent is analyzing for a range of regulated chemicals including chlorine, fluoride, sulfates, nitrites and nitrates, he said that doesn't necessarily mean the effluent would contain any of those chemicals.
- CWW says water system in Columbus in great shape
- Then it's time for the water to go through a complex filtration system including using chlorine, fluoride and chloride to sanitize and remove taste and odor from the water. “We have to release the water with zero bacteria," said Burchfield.
- Water Bottling Plant Proposed Near Creston
- According to Kent, those chemicals include chloride, chlorine, fluoride, nitrate, nitrite, and sulfate. When a public notice package is complete, the agency will initiate and give notice for a 30-day public comment period.
- DeKalb, Sycamore well water regularly tested
- Officials test the city water on a regular basis for things such as chlorine, fluoride, phosphate, iron, lead, radium and a laundry list of other contaminants.
Chlorine Monofluoride is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chlorine Monofluoride books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.