- Y(what is this?) (verify) Except where noted Chlorine monofluoride is a volatile interhalogen compound with the chemical formula ClF.
- Chapter 3 Chemical Compounds
- b. chlorine monofluoride (a fluorinating agent). ClF c.
- Electric-discharge chemical laser utilizing a mixture of chlorine
- Electric-discharge chemical laser utilizing a mixture of chlorine monofluoride with hydrogen. This article has been downloaded from IOPscience.
- SPECTROSCOPY OF CHLORINE MONOFLUORIDE ISOLATED IN
- We report for the first time spectroscopy of chlorine monofluoride (ClF) isolated in rare gas matrices. The strongest absorption is to the dissociative.
- Thermal Stability of Graphite Fluoride Intercalation Compounds
- no ClF3 or F2 is released. Instead, further, “internal” flu- orination of graphite occurs—through the formation of the intermediate GFIC with chlorine monofluoride.
- Chlorine monofluoride - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chlorine monofluoride is a volatile interhalogen compound with the chemical formula ClF.
- File:Chlorine-monofluoride-3D-vdW.png - Wikipedia, the free
- Chlorine Monofluoride
- Structural Formula. ClF. chlorine monofluoride.
- chlorine monofluoride - Wiktionary
-  Noun. chlorine monofluoride (uncountable). (inorganic chemistry) A gaseous binary compound, CF, of chlorine and fluorine.
- Chlorine monofluoride
- Chlorine monofluoride. Formula: ClF; Molecular weight: 54.451; IUPAC Standard InChI: InChI=1S/ClF/c1-2; Download the identifier in a file.
Chlorine Monofluoride is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chlorine Monofluoride books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Chlorine Monofluoride Topics
Related searchesorthogonality computer science
dream dictionary white hair
kuder-richardson formula 20
diagnosis the oslerian ideal
yamaoka tesshu enlightenment