A selection of articles related to chlorite.
Original articles from our library related to the Chlorite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chlorite.
- Quartz (Rock Crystal)
- Receptive/Projective. All elements. Clear, many forms and colors! Probably the most versatile multi-purpose healing stone. Easy to cleanse, store info/energy in, program or amplify energy and healing with. Can both draw and send energy. Powerful clear ones...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Chlorite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chlorite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chlorite and Chlorate in Drinking-water
- WHO/SDE/WSH/05.08/86. English only.
- Acidified Sodium Chlorite
- Meat Industry Services. Acidified Sodium Chlorite. Updated June 2006.
- Chlorine Dioxide and Chlorite ToxFAQs
- chlorite. For more information, call the ATSDR Information Center at 1-888-422- 8737. This fact Chlorite is formed when chlorine dioxide reacts with water.
- 327.0-1 METHOD 327.0 DETERMINATION OF CHLORINE DIOXIDE
- The HRP catalyzes the conversion of chlorite to chlorine dioxide.
Suggested News Resources
- Straits Resources hits significant massive sulphides at Avoca Tank Prospect in NSW
- The mineralisation is associated with a 50 metre thick hanging wall zone of magnetite / chlorite alteration and a footwall mafic volcanic unit.
- ChlordioX™ Plus - New Digital Instrument for Portable Testing of Chlorine
- The ChlordioX™ Plus builds on Palintest's innovative sensor technology, providing a new portable testing solution for Chlorite. The ChlordioX™ Plus is ideal for applications such as drinking water, produce washing and paper/pulp bleaching.
- Kivalliq Energy Corporation: Discoveries Continue Along Lac Cinquante Trend
- Radioactive intervals are associated with sheared, chlorite-carbonate altered basalt with minor brecciation and sulphides. Hematized quartz-carbonate veining is common in this zone.
- Kiska Cuts Long Gold and Copper Intersections, Whistler Project, Alaska
- This zone has a weak to moderate chlorite-sericite overprint. * Gold equivalent calculations do not take into account metallurgical recoveries and are based on in ground metal using metal prices of $990 per ounce gold, $15.40 per ounce silver and $2.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chlorite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The chlorite ion is ClO2−. A chlorite (compound) is a compound that contains this group, with chlorine in oxidation state +3.
- CHLORITE (Iron Aluminum Magnesium Silicate Hydroxide)
- The general formula for chlorite is (Fe, Mg, Al)6(Si, Al)4O10(OH)8. However there are several different minerals that are apart of the chlorite group of minerals.
- Chlorite Mineral | Uses and Properties - GEOLOGY.COM
- The uses and properties of the mineral Chlorite Geology.com.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.