- chlo·ro·fluor·o·car·bon (klôr -fl r -kär b n, -flôr -, -fl r -, kl r -). n. Abbr.
- VOT 78088 NANO TUNGSTEN CARBIDE FOR REMEDIATION
- Hydrodehalogenation of Chlorofluorocarbon” Exhibition participation for the. PECIPTA 2007. Gold medal award.
- USE OF CHLOROFLUOROCARBONS IN HYDROLOGY
- tritium (3He) and chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) were devised for quantifying modern groundwater recharge.
- History of Chlorofluorocarbons
- History of Chlorofluorocarbons.
- Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs): Health Information Summary
- 2010. Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs): Health Information Summary.
- Chlorofluorocarbon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) is an organic compound that contains carbon, chlorine, and fluorine, produced as a volatile derivative of methane and ethane.
- Chloroflourocarbon (CFC) Remediation Case Study
- Chloroflourocarbon (CFC) Remediation Case Study. Los Angeles California. Project Description.
- Chloroflourocarbon- and hydrofluoroalkalane-cromolyn sodium for
- Chloroflourocarbon- and hydrofluoroalkalane-cromolyn sodium for asthma: the issue of equivalence trials. Avila PC. Comment on J Allergy Clin Immunol.
- How Does A Refrigerator Work?
- Apr 22, 2002 This gas, chemically is called Chloro-Flouro-Carbon or CFC. This gas was found to hurt the environment if it leaks from refrigerators.
Chloroflourocarbon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chloroflourocarbon books and related discussion.