- Strong impact of extramedullary involvement in high-risk AML patients with
- In 17 patients (20%), EMD was present at the time of HSCT; 10 CNS, 3 chloroma (1 skin, 1 axillary lymph nodes and 1 intraorbital) and 4 with multiple sites (1 CNS, skin and pleural effusion, 1 CNS and cervical lymph nodes, 1 lymph nodes and skin, and 1 ...
- 'Random Acts of Kindness' Help Purchase Chemo Care Kits for Kids
- "He will get at least two more rounds of chemotherapy and 10 days of radiation to the eyes," Dolbow said, explaining that the youngster has a chloroma in his spinal fluid (collection of leukemia cells outside the bone marrow) and leukemia cells wrapped ...
- Make the Diagnosis: Scalp Lesion
- Case Study: A 57 year-old man presents with a 2 month history of fatigue, and more recently, with gingival bleeding and a 3-cm firm non-tender violaceous flat nodule on his scalp. What diagnosis do these symptoms suggest? 563% Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- Cliff Lee's hard-won perspective
- A scan revealed an ominous yellowish-green blotch -- a chloroma, or clump of abnormal cells. The leukemia had resisted treatment and was advancing. The disease had to be attacked another way.
- Relapse after Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Since allogeneic stem cell transplantation (SCT) represents an intensive curative treatment for high-risk malignancies, its failure to prevent relapse leaves few options for successful salvage treatment.
Chloroma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chloroma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslockheed sr-71 details
rune poem ing ethel daeg
navy one piece admiral