- Chloromethane Market to Register a Healthy CAGR for the Forecast Period, 2015-2025
- Valley Cottage, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/24/2016 -- Chloromethane, which is also known as methyl chloride, is a group of organic compounds. It is a toxic, colorless chemical compound which has a mildly sweet odor and is highly flammable. Chloromethane is ...
- INOVYN to consolidate Europe chloromethanes, close UK facility
- LONDON (ICIS)--INOVYN plans to consolidate chloromethane production at its Tavaux and Rosignano sites in France and Italy respectively and to close its facility at Runcorn in the UK from 1 March 2016 due to declining European demand, the company said ...
- Inovyn to close chloromethanes plant
- RUNCORN, England—Inovyn, an Ineos-Solvay joint venture in chlorovinyls, is set to close its chloromethanes plants in Runcorn as European demand declines. The company said in a Dec. 15 release that it has revised its chloromethanes operations strategy ...
- NEW YORK, June 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new
- The report covers the important global chloromethanes markets. It further divides the market on the basis of types, Methyl Chloride, Methylene Chloride, Chloroform, and Carbon Tetrachloride; its applications, and geography.
- GACL snaps ties with Dow, to go solo on chloromethane project
- State-run caustic soda major Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd (GACL) has decided to set up 100,000 tonnes per annum (TPA) chloromethane project on its own and is currently scouting for suitable technology suppliers for the project. Earlier, GACL had ...
Chloromethane is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chloromethane books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
hsi lai temple history
jf-17 thunder weapon systems
fourth dimension projection
photosyntheticaly active radiation