- Global Chlorpheniramine Maleate Industry Report 2016
- This report delivers an extensive overview of Global Chlorpheniramine Maleate industry with a focus on China.
- NJ Preps For New Cough Medicine Laws: Minors Can't Buy Nyquil, Robitussin
- Starting next month, New Jersey residents will only be able to buy many brands of cough medicine if they're an adult. On Feb. 1, the state's new law banning sales of dextromethorphan (DXM) – the ingredient found in many over-the-counter cough medicines ...
- Severity scores and their associated factors among orally poisoned toddlers: a
- One of the most unfortunate events toddlers may encounter during their early years of curiosity and experimentation is substance poisoning.
- Media dementia scare over hay fever and sleep drugs
- Some of these medications can be bought over the counter, such as antihistamines like chlorphenamine – which is mainly sold under the brand name Piriton and is not to be confused with other antihistamine products, such as Piriteze – and sleeping pills, ...
- Orbital-Raster-Scan Technique Helps Improve Performance of Mobile Raman
- For instance, APIs present in effervescent cold medicines include chlorpheniramine maleate as an antihistamine, aspirin for pain relief, and phenylephrine bitartrate as a decongestant.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chlorpheniramine Maleate books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.