A selection of articles related to chmielnicki massacres.
Original articles from our library related to the Chmielnicki Massacres. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chmielnicki Massacres.
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Chmielnicki Massacres is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chmielnicki Massacres books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Civilization and the Jews: Lesson Plan 5
- The resentments of this unequal society erupted into a bloody revolt in 1648.
- Congregation Kehilath Jeshurun Yom Hashoah in Halacha
- Rabbi Joshua Cypess. I. Chmielnicki Massacres (1648-49).
- the Holocaust) came: The Chmielnicki massacres of 1648.
Suggested News Resources
- Cherchez la femme: Shabtai Zvi and wife no. 3
- The story of a young woman named Sarah, who, after orphaned by the Chmielnicki massacres, decides her destiny is to marry the messiah. It isn't easy to be the wife of a messiah, or even of a false messiah.
Suggested Web Resources
- Khmelnytsky Uprising - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "Between 100000-500000 Jews were murdered by the Cossacks during the Chmielnicki massacres. Zev Garber, Bruce Zuckerman.
- The Virtual Jewish History Tour - Ukraine
- Chmielnicki Massacre (1648-1649).
- The Chmielnicki Massacres - Jewish World Review
- The aftermath of the Chmielnicki massacres, however, was even more far- reaching.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.