A selection of articles related to chmielnicki massacres.
Original articles from our library related to the Chmielnicki Massacres. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chmielnicki Massacres.
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Chmielnicki Massacres is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chmielnicki Massacres books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Eternal Jewish Flame
- Chmielnicki and his marauding Cossacks killed tens of thousands of Jews and destroyed hundreds of Jewish communities. Kristallnacht, Babi Yar, Dachau, Auschwitz – the Holocaust wiped out six million of the Jewish people. All this, and yet ...
- Rededicating the Land of Israel to the Jewish People
- WE remember the Cossacks and Poles in the 17th century led by Russian tyrants Chmielnicki and Krivonos murdering us. We remember the murder, death by bullets, of 1.5 million of our brothers and sisters in the Ukraine from the ...
- Revisiting R. Schneur Zalman: The Alter Rebbe
- The Chasidic movement was born at a particularly turbulent time in history, following the Chmielnicki massacres of 1648-9 and the subsequent false messianic movements. Though these events generated a great thirst for support and healing, they also ...
- The Tenth of Tevet and the Holocaust
- Other persecutions as well should never be forgotten: the slaughter and martyrdom of the First Crusade in 1096, the exile of Jews from Christian Spain in 1492, the Chmielnicki massacres in 1648, the destruction of Jewish communities in Eastern Europe ...
- My name was…
- I lived through the horrors of the Chmielnicki massacres and disappointment of the false Messiah, Shabbtai Tzvi.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
hockey night in canada announcers
de ridder louisiana history
surat thani province history