- Properties of the Wall of Leucosolenia variabilis
- The Choanoderm and the Porocyte Epithelium. By W. CLIFFORD JONES.
- Inner layer is called -choanoderm(gastrodermis). 11.
- Choanoderm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The choanoderm is composed of flagellated collar cells, or choanocytes.
- May 23, 2007 The choanoderm is composed of flagellated collar cells, or choanocytes. The epithelioid layers may be syncytial or cellular.
- Photographic Records of Living Oscular Tubes of Leucosolenia
- I. THE CHOANODERM BOUNDARY, THE CHOANO-. CYTES AND THE .
- Sponges Outperform Man's Science - YouTube
- Mar 5, 2010 Ageliferin · Sponges · phylum · Porifera · mesohyl · choanoderm.
- Choanocyt — Kragengeißelzellen (Choanozyten) bilden das Choanoderm.
Choanoderm is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Choanoderm books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdividend types of dividends
triple turbine dynaflow
vasco da gama third voyage
shamanic extraction healing
bram stokers dracula plot summary
police function in society