- Choanoflagellate definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- 2011 International Choanoflagellate Workshop
- Jun 17, 2011 2011 International Choanoflagellate Workshop. Program. Thursday, June 16th: 7: 00 PM – 9:30 PM.
- New records of marine choanoflagellates off the Chilean coast
- This is the first report of planktonic choanoflagellates from the Chilean coast, The choanoflagellates were identified following morphological type descriptions.
- Your brain chemistry existed before animals did
- Choanoflagellates are aquatic organisms found in oceans and rivers around the globe.
- Need to feed could have driven single cells to evolve into colonies
- The choanoflagellates, possibly the closest living relatives of animals, can do this, creating simple colonies from single cells. So we have a reasonable, if basic, understanding of how multicellular creatures first evolved.
- Choanoflagellate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The choanoflagellates are a group of free-living unicellular and colonial flagellate eukaryotes considered to be the closest living relatives of the animals.
- Aug 14, 2006 Choanoflagellates are free-living, single-cell and colony forming eukaryotes ubiquitous in aquatic environments.
- In Choanoflagellates, Clues to the Animal Kingdom's Birth
- Dec 13, 2010 Recent studies suggest that choanoflagellates are among the closest living single-celled relatives of animals.
Choanoflagellates is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Choanoflagellates books and related discussion.