A selection of articles related to chocolate.
Original articles from our library related to the Chocolate. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chocolate.
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Sun Fire Laughing
- At the center of every creation Fire dances, laughing, conjuring, holding the chill of the void at bay. Like both the charmer and the snake, he warms the Earth to jump from its slumber, calling all life to stand and reach for him in the heavens, calling all...
The Elements >> Fire
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Quartz (Rock Crystal)
- Receptive/Projective. All elements. Clear, many forms and colors! Probably the most versatile multi-purpose healing stone. Easy to cleanse, store info/energy in, program or amplify energy and healing with. Can both draw and send energy. Powerful clear ones...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Chocolate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chocolate books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Spiked Hot Chocolate, Because It's Not Quite Spring
- At Bar Pleiades on New York's Upper East Side, head bartender Darryl Chan takes a cheeky-yet-luxurious approach to spiked hot chocolate that he dubs the Because We Can. “One of the perks of being an adult is to be able to spike your childhood favorites ...
- Business Member Loves Chocolate
- Gail Warner considers chocolate to be a necessary luxury. What she found even more necessary for building her chocolate business is the ability to borrow money.
- Chewy oatmeal cookies with chocolate covered raisins
- To my surprise, they both wanted oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. And to my dismay, they asked for the cookies to be made with raisins. Raisins.
- Ask a Vet: Why is chocolate poisonous to my pet?
- Here are the levels of theobromine in milligrams per ounce of chocolate in the following chocolate types: white chocolate (0.
- A Giant Chocolate Hen Lays Sweet Easter Surprises in Supermarket's Ad Campaign
- Both appear in VCCP's wacky Easter-themed campaign for Asda. Apparently believing Brits' teeth aren't bad enough already, the U.K.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesanimal symbols dictionary
meaning of dreams about relationships
funchal postage stamps
visual memory iconic memory
redstone old fort