A selection of articles related to choices.
Original articles from our library related to the Choices. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Choices.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
Choices is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Choices books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Life Choices - Missouri Attorney General - Mo.Gov
- Choices. Life. Choices.
- "Your Life, Your Choices"
- 1. Your Life. Your Choices.
- Choices Choices
- and distribution of this Advance Directives Packet: Choices, Living Well at the End of. Life. We also .
- The Tyranny of Choice - Swarthmore College
- Although some choice is undoubtedly better than none, more is not always comes increasingly daunting as the number of choices rises.
Suggested News Resources
- Los Angeles Unified students grade district's new menu choices
- On a recent day, student food critics from East Los Angeles sit in judgment, circling thumbs-up or thumbs-down and writing comments on the new menu choices. Hummus with whole-wheat pita, a farmers market salad and vegetable tamales? Thumbs up.
- Kids Hinder Holiday Choices as a Third of Parents Admit Holidaying Without
- The survey found that only a tiny minority (3%) said travelling with children did not affect their holiday decision, with the expense of holidaying as a family cited as the main factor affecting holiday choices (28%).
- Paladin's Premium Offer Remains the Best Choice for Afexa Shareholders
- The Offer gives Afexa shareholders choices: One is the opportunity to receive cash or shares in a better-performing company at a substantial premium and fair valuation.
- Obama's Rockwell Choice and Response Tell the Story
- While some call this "principled conservatism," others have used a variety of techniques including experiments to show that both conscious and unconscious racist motives drive these choices.
- IMF's Lagarde: View is growing that policymakers can't make tough choices
- By Neil Irwin, JACKSON, Wyo.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bridges Transitions Inc.
- Post-Secondary Students and Adults. Access to our Adult version.
- Choice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Choice. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Hotels - Hotel Rooms, Hotel Reservations, Choice Hotels - Motels
- Choice Hotels Official Site. Great hotel rooms at great rates.
- CHOICES Eliminating Domestic Violence
- CHOICES mission is to interrupt the cycle of domestic violence by responding to those in need, educating our community and advocating for social change.
- History and Current Issues for the Classroom | Choices Program
- Brings to life current and historical public policy issues for high school students. Includes workshops, classroom materials, and mailing list.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestaoism festivals
george mason university famous alumni
dream dictionary firetruck
the mask the animated series
asiana airlines philippines