A selection of articles related to choices.
Original articles from our library related to the Choices. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Choices.
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Choices is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Choices books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Army boss takes aim at bureaucracy over sidearm choices
- When it comes to handguns, the U.S. Army wants the weapon of its choice, not whatever pistol the Pentagon's Byzantine procurement process draws.
- 6 Ways to Make Smart Fast-Food Choices
- Everyone knows a small serving of fries is a healthier choice than a large order. And, if something comes in size variations – say, "double," "triple," "extra-long" or "whole" versus "half" – portion sizes are probably getting larger.
- Miami debates helped clarify your choices
- Florida became the epicenter of presidential politics last week, with White House hopefuls from both parties barnstorming the state and participating in debates on consecutive nights in Miami. After so many debates, it would be easy to overlook the latest.
- Cruz, Clinton best choices for Missouri primary
- This year, the Missouri presidential primary matters, and Missourians are getting the chance to take a good look at the candidates.
- Pratt: People's choices interpret the past, inform the future
- Science fiction loves the possibility of time warp, meaning to somehow bodily move back and forth from one time period into another — to visit the past or even the future.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.