A selection of articles related to chola empire.
Original articles from our library related to the Chola Empire. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Chola Empire.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Chola Empire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chola Empire books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Attn: Dr
- The interactions of the Chola empire in the Chao Phraya delta. G.Deivanayagam 1.
- CHOLA BRONZE 1000-1100AD
- Cholas. The history of the Chola Empire can be traced back before the 4 th centuries A.D.
- Hindu Sanctuariesin India
- The Chola were a southern Indian dynasty that flourished in the 9th–13th centuries. 1130 AD. when the Vengi kingdom merged with the Chola empire.
- Chapter 1-4.pmd
- The inscriptions of the Cholas who ruled in Tamil Nadu refer to more than 400 . neighbouring regions and the kingdom grew in size and power.
Suggested News Resources
- ITC Grand Chola to open in Chennai
- Reigning from the 9th to the 13th Century, the Chola empire ruled over most of South India.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chola dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Chola dynasty was a Tamil dynasty which was one of the longest-ruling in some parts of southern India.
- Chola Empire, Chola Bronze, Chola Dynasty, Cholas, About Chola
- Learn about the Chola empire, view a map of India and the Chola empire.
- Chola Dynasty - New World Encyclopedia
- Apr 23, 2009 The Chola Dynasty (Tamil: சோழர் குலம், IPA: ['ʧoːɻə]), a Tamil dynasty, ruled primarily in southern India until the thirteenth century.
- CHOLA EMPIRE
- DYNASTY: Chola, RELIGION: Hindu. PREDECESSORS and SHORT HISTORY: Chola disrupted by defeat at the hands of the Delhi Sultanate in 1279.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chola Empire Topics
Related searchessnowboard patent
jean-jacques rousseau religion
dream dictionary prayer
bioinformatics major research areas