- The Real Reason I Have a Backup "Skinny" Wardrobe
- I had just had a laparoscopic cholecystectomy (a medical term for sucking my gallbladder out of my belly button without cutting me open). It had been a week, and I still hadn't had a bowel movement.
- Is Lemaitre Vascular Inc (NASDAQ:LMAT) Going to Burn These Institutional
- The Company's product lines include valvulotomes, balloon catheters, carotid shunts, biologic patches, biologic grafts, radiopaque marking tape, anastomotic clips, remote endarterectomy devices, laparoscopic cholecystectomy devices, vascular grafts, ...
- Simplified Technique of Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy in a Patient With Situs
- Background: Situs inversus is a rare and silent autosomal recessive disorder occurring in 1:5,000 to 1:20,000 individuals.
- Can Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Prevent Recurrent Idiopathic Acute Pancreatitis?
- Objective: The aim of the present trial was to ascertain whether laparoscopic cholecystectomy (LCC) can prevent recurrent attacks of idiopathic acute pancreatitis (IAP).
- Bleeding Complications in Cholecystectomy
- Background: Major bleeding is rare but among the most serious complications of laparoscopic surgery. Still very little is known on bleeding complications and related blood component use in laparoscopic cholecystectomy (LC). The aim of this study is to ...
Cholecystectomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cholecystectomy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslabia piercing outer labia
billy childish poetry
electrocardiogram pr interval
wisconsin miscellaneous information
josiah deuteronomic reform
hypatia of alexandria hypatias death
russian humour toasts