A selection of articles related to cholera.
Original articles from our library related to the Cholera. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cholera.
- Aethusa cynapium
- This is fool's parsley, a plant you'd better not consume. The Latin name is derived from the Arab word 'ai' what means burning, since the plant causes burning pains. The homoeopathic Aethusa mainly cures complaints with the nervous system and the digestion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Cholera is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cholera books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Cholera. What is cholera and what causes it? Cholera is a severe intestinal dis- ease caused by the bacteria, Vibrio cholerae (Vib-REE-O collar-ah).
Suggested News Resources
- Cholera kills 9 more Somali children
- (File photo) A cholera outbreak has killed at least nine more children in Somalia's war-ravaged capital, Mogadishu, as more displaced people arrive in already overcrowded camps there in search of food and shelter, Press TV reported.
- Mobile phones help to target disaster aid, says study
- When a cholera outbreak struck Haiti later that year, the researchers were quick to respond.
- Cholera Claims 13 Lives In Sokoto
- No fewer than 13 people have died in Gwadabawa Local Government Area of Sokoto State following the outbreak of cholera in five villages in the area, according to the state Commissioner of Health, Alhaji Abdullahi Maigwandu.
- No end in sight to Haiti's cholera epidemic
- Almost a year after a nationwide outbreak, the spread of the waterborne disease cholera is showing no signs of ending in Haiti.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cholera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cholera is an infection of the small intestine that is caused by the bacterium Vibrio cholerae. The main symptoms are profuse watery diarrhea and vomiting.
- WHO | Cholera
- Includes factsheets, news releases, control measures, vaccines, and information for travelers.
- Cholera Vaccine, Symptoms, Signs, Treatment, Outbreak History
- 17 hours ago Vaccines are not very effective against cholera, an infectious disease that can cause severe diarrhea, dehydration, and death.
- CDC - Cholera
- Nov 18, 2010 FAQ on cholera from the Centers for Disease Control.
- Cholera - MayoClinic.com
- Cholera — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment and prevention of this life-threatening bacterial disease.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslibrary catalog catalog types
fish note on usage fish vs fishes
limit of a function examples
bert and ernie history of the duo
binary decision diagram
rituals in hinduism
12 angry men characters