A selection of articles related to cholera.
Original articles from our library related to the Cholera. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Cholera.
- Aethusa cynapium
- This is fool's parsley, a plant you'd better not consume. The Latin name is derived from the Arab word 'ai' what means burning, since the plant causes burning pains. The homoeopathic Aethusa mainly cures complaints with the nervous system and the digestion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Cholera is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cholera books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- El Niño history raises fear of cholera outbreak
- In terms of cholera, South America had been free of the disease for almost a century — until it reemerged in the early 1990s.
- Cholera outbreak under control brought under control-Kasonde
- “Mr Speaker, let me take this opportunity to inform the House that the cholera outbreak that affected Kanyama Township and Chibombo district is almost under control. “The new cases being seen are mostly coming from Bauleni township,” Dr Kasonde said.
- Cholera Quietly Still Kills Dozens a Month in Haiti
- The worst off one recent morning was a thin and spectral man, weak from the vomiting and diarrhea caused by cholera. But all were expected to survive. The disease spread by contaminated water is easily treatable but can lead to death within hours if ...
- 9 March 2016: Cholera – situation in the Americas – update
- In 2015, a total of 36,654 cholera cases have been recorded from three countries in the Americas: Cuba (65), Haiti (36,045) and the Dominican Republic (544). Haiti alone registered 98% of the total cases in the Region of the Americas. Read more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream symbol body parts
kiwi shoe polish corporate history
ainu language typology and grammar
fault-tolerant design disadvantages
tasmanian giant crab
xenon flash lamp output spectrum