A selection of articles related to choleric.
Original articles from our library related to the Choleric. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Choleric.
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
Choleric is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Choleric books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Likely nominee Donald Trump crafts his choleric coalition
- Led by a demagogue with an instinctive genius for exploiting discontent and deepening the chasms that divide us.
- Carnal Conversations in Antony and Cleopatra
- When we discuss humoral theory, we usually focus on four fluids and their influence on temperaments: blood (associated with a sanguine temperament), black bile (melancholic), yellow bile (choleric), and phlegm (phlegmatic).
- The poetic power of Patrick Hamilton's pubs
- There followed a page of desiccated jollity about how Colonels, especially retired Colonels, have such a terrible reputation for being 'peppery' or 'choleric' that saintly Colonels living meekly in boarding houses are unfairly tarred with the same brush.
- Review: Andreas Staier on the Harpsichord, Coaxing Gravity and Gloom
- Andreas Staier's harpsichord recital at the Frick Collection on Sunday evening was easy to respect but sometimes hard to love. Mr.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmyocarditis therapy
dawn of the dead 1978 film the plot
pascals triangle properties of pascals triangle
latin conjugation third conjugation -o -ere lego legere legi lectum to read
insurance in force
declaration of independence