- Cholo goth duo Prayers pushes to the edge of mainstream success
- One-half of the “cholo goth” duo Prayers, Seyer says the duo has seen its profile rise quickly in the music scene.
- JNU row: Ekla cholo re
- As Gandhi led the protesters in the Great Salt March of 1930, they sang, at his urging, his favourite song: Rabindranath Tagore's “Ekla Cholo Re”, a song in praise of dissenting speech.
- Conor McGregor/Nate Diaz UFC Fighters Spew Hatred, Racial Epithets 'Cholo Gangsta'
- UFC champ Conor McGregor called Nate Diaz a "cholo gangsta from the hood" in one of the most hate-fueled pre-fight press conferences ever. Nate said everyone in the UFC -- including Conor -- was on steroids. Conor went nuts and said he was absolutely ...
- Community Celebrates 'Cholo' Lifestyle
- EDINBURG – Some call it the 'cholo' lifestyle, with their lowrider cars and the way they carry themselves. Recently, the community held a car show and a 'chola' contest to celebrate the subculture. “Batos, rukas and raflas means girls, guys and rides.
Cholo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Cholo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescharles ii of england
denzel washington childhood
herbie hancock trivia
dream dictionary ass
acid rain origin