- Sukhothai hold Chonburi
- Another Thai League outing ended in frustration for giants Chonburi as they were held to a 2-2 draw at home by newcomers Sukhothai yesterday. Si Sa Ket picked up their second win as they edged Chainat 2-1 to improve their tally to six points from three ...
- Chonburi honors HM the King on National Occupational Skills Standards Day
- Chonburi honored HM the King as the “Father of Thai Engineering” with a March 2 ceremony at Eastern Technological College in Muang District. The Cabinet on Feb. 17, 2009 endorsed a Ministry of Labor proposal to confer upon His Majesty the title “Father ...
- British tourist, Thai wife rescued on Chon Buri sea
- A 75-year-old British tourist and his Thai wife were rescued on the Chon Buri sea late Thursday night. The First Naval Area Command dispatched a rescue boat to the sea near Koh Ira off the Toey Ngam beach in the Marine Bay of Sattahib district at ten ...
- Farang guy praised for sweeping roads in Sattahip, Chonburi
- CHONBURI:– A western man has been widely praised after he was filmed sweeping roads in the Sattahip district of Chonburi. The unidentified man has been sweeping sand and other debris off a stretch of Sukhumvit highway. In the clip the man is seen ...
- Policeman's son admits to torturing 7 year old Thai girl in Chonburi
- CHONBURI:– A 23 year old man is in police custody after he admitted to torturing his 7 year old step daughter. The man, identified only as Mr Saran, is the son of a high ranking traffic police officer, reports Khaosod.co.
Chon Buri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chon Buri books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chon Buri Topics
ancient mayan music
key lock paracentric key
high middle ages heretical movements