- Pemangsa yang penting bagi manusia dan laut
- Dalam tata nama ilmiah, hiu termasuk dalam superordo Selachimorpha anggota dari kelas Chondrichthyes (dari Bahasa Yunani khondros yang artinya tulang rawan dan ikhthus yang artinya ikan). Ada beragam bentuk dan sifat hiu, ada yang kepalanya ...
- Milpitas men catch 'monster' shark off Santa Cruz County coast
- A pair of fishing buddies from Milpitas hoping to catch bluefin tuna earlier this month in the waters off the Santa Cruz County coast instead hauled in a 12.1-foot-long thresher shark. While Dave Woodward piloted an 18.
- Database of host-pathogen and related species interactions, and their global
- Interactions between species, particularly where one is likely to be a pathogen of the other, as well as the geographical distribution of species, have been systematically extracted from various web-based, free-access sources, and assembled with the ...
- The Misunderstood Shark
- Sharks belong to a class of fishes known as Chondrichthyes, which also includes skates, rays and chimaeras (sometimes called ghost sharks).
Chondrichthyes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chondrichthyes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
australian snubfin dolphin
music of bangladesh adhunik
cape evening capes
history of arizona
dream symbol tortoise