- n. 1. the class of fishes comprising the cartilaginous fishes, which includes the sharks.
- Chondrichthyes: Cartilaginous Fishes Superclass Gnathostomata
- Chondrichthyes: Cartilaginous Fishes. Superclass Arnason et al. 2001.
- Class Chondrichthyes • Two major monophyletic lineages
- Class Chondrichthyes - the cartilaginous fishes. Class Chondrichthyes. • Two major monophyletic lineages.
- Ratfishes. Generally found in >80 ft of water and not well known both in terms of life history and evolutionary relationship with other Chondrichthyes.
- Home Aquarium Sharks and Rays
- Sharks and rays belong to the class Chondrichthyes (along with the chimeras) and the subclass elasmobranchii.
- Introduction to the Chondrichthyes
- UCMP Berkeley's introduction to the cartilaginous fish, including sharks.
- Phylum: Chordata Sub-Phylum: Vertebrata Class: Chondrichthyes. The class Chondrichthyes is also known as Elasmobranchia.
- ADW: Chondrichthyes: Pictures
- Taxonomic information on cartilaginous fishes: sharks, rays and chimaeras.
- Class Chondrichthyes
- COMMON NAME. Chondrichthyes. Carcharhiniformes.
Chondrichthyes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chondrichthyes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslinda thompson singer linda alone
mad about you main characters
loran loran charts
vestal virgin history