- n. 1. the class of fishes comprising the cartilaginous fishes, which includes the sharks.
- Chondrichthyes: Cartilaginous Fishes Superclass Gnathostomata
- Chondrichthyes: Cartilaginous Fishes. Superclass Arnason et al. 2001.
- Class Chondrichthyes • Two major monophyletic lineages
- Class Chondrichthyes - the cartilaginous fishes. Class Chondrichthyes. • Two major monophyletic lineages.
- Ratfishes. Generally found in >80 ft of water and not well known both in terms of life history and evolutionary relationship with other Chondrichthyes.
- Home Aquarium Sharks and Rays
- Sharks and rays belong to the class Chondrichthyes (along with the chimeras) and the subclass elasmobranchii.
- Introduction to the Chondrichthyes
- UCMP Berkeley's introduction to the cartilaginous fish, including sharks.
- Phylum: Chordata Sub-Phylum: Vertebrata Class: Chondrichthyes. The class Chondrichthyes is also known as Elasmobranchia.
- ADW: Chondrichthyes: Pictures
- Taxonomic information on cartilaginous fishes: sharks, rays and chimaeras.
- Class Chondrichthyes
- COMMON NAME. Chondrichthyes. Carcharhiniformes.
Chondrichthyes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chondrichthyes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesarchitect registration examination
garden of ridvan
list of famous piano makers