Chota Nagpur Plateau
- River Information System
- All major rivers of India originate from one of the three main watersheds: The Himalaya and the Karakoram ranges; Vindhya and Satpura ranges and Chotanagpur plateau in central India; and Sahyadri or Western Ghats in western India. The Central ...
- Study on Hill Korwas rules Curatorial Talk
- He said “The Hill Korwas are residents of northern region of Chhattisgarh in dense forest and Hills of Chhota Nagpur Plateau since many centuries.
- IGRMS to organize curatorial talk show
- The north region of state which is also a part of Chota Nagpur Plateau is their main residence. So naturally their ecological knowledge can't be considered in a minimized way in any sense.
- India's Reckless Nuclear Mining Industry Ignores Poison Risks
- The Subarnarekha River roars out of the Chota Nagpur plateau in eastern India before emptying 245 miles downstream into the Bay of Bengal, making it a vital source of life, and lately of death.
Chota Nagpur Plateau is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chota Nagpur Plateau books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chota Nagpur Plateau Topics
glyphosate endocrine disruptor debate
basil l plumley
chaiyaphum province history