Chris Hani Assassination
- Man who shot Chris Hani in new parole bid
- As Walus is serving a life sentence, the ultimate decision lies with the minister or the court.
- Hani's killer 'deserves parole'
- JANUSZ Walus, Chris Hani's assassin, deserves to get parole because South Africans believe in ubuntu.
- A radical agenda for change
- On the fateful day in April 1993 when Hani was killed, Radebe, who was then president of the ANC in Natal, was in Durban talking to a journalist when the shocking news of Hani's assassination came in. “At first I thought it was ...
- South Africa: The fall of reconciliation
- At the dusk of the apartheid regime in 1993, laid the assassinated body of Chris Hani, killed by right wingers who sought to collapse the country into a civil war. The great communist and MK Chief of Staff was second in popularity only to Nelson Mandela.
- The Shame of South Africa's Black Political Prisoners
- This is in contrast to the 12 June, 2015, report that the South African Minister of Correctional Services, Micheal Masutha, was considering to release Clive Derby-Lewis, the white killer of anti-apartheid stalwart Chris Hani.
Chris Hani Assassination is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chris Hani Assassination books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chris Hani Assassination Topics
Related searcheschess terminology g
pentecost traditions and holidays
list of famous people from karnataka
sistine chapel ceiling five sibyls