- Group petitioning to create J.P. Patches license plate
- "Ultimately I wanted to do something that would be a tribute to Chris Wedes and Bob Newman because they had a huge influence on many of us when we were kids," said Madsen. "They served as mentors to us, and for many kids that didn't have anyone to ...
- Chris Wedes, beloved as 'JP Patches,' dies
- Chris Wedes, sidekick Bob Newman, and director Joe Towey created a remarkable world of improvised comedy that enthralled children and, with an occasional wink or double-entendre, let parents in on the backstage hilarity. I knew this day would come, but ...
- Saturday celebration to honor life of Chris Wedes, JP Patches star
- A public celebration of the life and legacy of Seattle TV clown J.P. Patches, played for more than half a century by Chris Wedes, of Edmonds, will be at 11 a.
- From Mount St. Helens to J.P. Patches, reporter Jack Broom reflects on 39
- Writing about J.P. Patches united Jack Broom with a childhood hero.
- Dick's Drive-In co-founder Dick Spady dies at 92
- Dick's Drive-In's namesake and co-founder Dick Spady died Sunday morning of old age. He was 92. Spady first set up shop in 1954, opening a Dick's at Northeast 45th Street in Seattle's Wallingford neighborhood.
Chris Wedes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Chris Wedes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Chris Wedes Topics
phi beta kappa society famous members
sigmund freud conceptual critiques