A selection of articles related to christ jesus.
Original articles from our library related to the Christ Jesus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Christ Jesus.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 I thank my God...
New Testament >> Philippians
Christ Jesus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Christ Jesus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SECURE IN CHRIST JESUS
- SECURE IN CHRIST JESUS.
- Victory in Christ Jesus “Victory” is a great word in the New
- 1. Victory in Christ Jesus. “Victory” is a great word in the New Testament.
- THE ATTRIBUTES OF GOD IN CHRIST Jesus Christ is the final
- THE ATTRIBUTES OF GOD IN CHRIST. Jesus Christ is the final revelation of God , the only way God will ever deal with men again.
- Christ Jesus The Lord
- Christ Jesus The Lord. A Communion Message. Colossians 2:6.
- THOMAS'S GOSPEL of the INFANCY of JESUS CHRIST (Jesus at 5
- An Account of the Actions and MIRACLEs of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in his Infancy. CHAP. I.
Suggested News Resources
- So Who is the Greatest Mind Scientist?
- Romans 8:2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. John 3:7 'Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
- Hope In The Word — Christ came to save sinners
- 1:15— This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
- From the Pulpit: Who are the saints?
- (see Acts 26:18) When Paul writes “to the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints...
- Jesus showed us a God of love, not angry bully
- But this is not the God revealed to us by the person of Christ. Jesus reveals a God who loves with such passion that he was willing to have nails driven into his own flesh to set free those living in darkness.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jesus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jesus asks his disciples: But who do you say that I am?
- Christ Jesus - Savior of the World - King of Kings
- Information about Christ Jesus. How to know Him and who He is.
- "In Christ" - King James Version - Bible Search
- Results 1 - 25 of 76 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Romans 8:1 (Read all of Romans 8).
- JesusChrist.com | Praise the Lord
- In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made.
- From Jesus To Christ - The First Christians | FRONTLINE | PBS
- FRONTLINE explores the life of Jesus and the rise of Christianity.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.