A selection of articles related to christafari members.
Original articles from our library related to the Christafari Members. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Christafari Members.
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. 12:3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
Christafari Members is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Christafari Members books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Christafari touches down to a traditional welcome
- Christafari's front man, Mark Mohr was seen upon exiting the terminal with the “Oh My God” words coming out from his mouth, as the popular likes of Avion Blackman (Mohr's spouse) and Solomon Jabby (Lead Guitarist) and the other band members were ...
- Christafari to tour Honiara
- Eventually Mohr shortened the name to "Christafari", (pronounced Christ-a-far-eye) and pieced together his own band members. According to reports received by this paper, the American based musical group will perform at the Rove Police Field, West of ...
- Christian reggae band to perform in Farmington
- Since then, the band members have changed, but Mohr has remained the front man for the group. Justin Nalimu, who plays keyboards, became interested in joining the band after he attended a Christafari concert in 2008 in his hometown in Hawaii. “I loved ...
- Christafari rocks Honiara
- THE famous Christian Reggae Band Christafari rocked Town Ground Rugby Stadium when they put on two shows in Honiara as part of their Melanesian tour, Wednesday and Thursday. The two shows attracted hundreds of local fans as they flooded the ...
- Chattanooga Tea Party Leader Mark West Joins Cruz Camp
- Chattanooga Tea Party leader Mark West is among those announced as the Tennessee leadership team for the presidential campaign of Texas Senator Ted Cruz. Senator Cruz has an upcoming trip to Chattanooga. Stephen Siao joins the Cruz campaign as ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.