A selection of articles related to christian beliefs.
Original articles from our library related to the Christian Beliefs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Christian Beliefs.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Christian Beliefs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Christian Beliefs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Are Christian Beliefs Properly Basic?
- religious epistemology generally, is his claim that some Christian beliefs are properly basic. (1).
- Warranted Christian Belief
- About Warranted Christian Belief by Alvin Plantinga. Warranted Christian Belief. Title: http://www.
- THE URANTIA BOOK AND CONTEMPORARY CHRISTIAN BELIEFS
- CONTEMPORARY CHRISTIAN. BELIEFS ABOUT REVELATION. BY DAVID KANTOR.
- CONVENTIONAL CHRISTIAN BELIEFS AND EXPERIMENTATION
- tional Christian beliefs will also experiment with these paranormal activities.
- DISTINCTIVE CHRISTIAN BELIEFS ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT A
- DISTINCTIVE CHRISTIAN BELIEFS ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT. A Presentation to the University of Colorado Christian Faculty Fellowship.
Suggested News Resources
- Overheard on CNN.com: Christian beliefs and politics
- "Congratulations!!! you graduated from 'Christian' to follower of Christ's teachings. The two are nowhere near the same these days!
- Cheers and Jeers/Aug. 27
- He said to perform in a way that put him out of his "comfort zone" was in conflict with his Christian beliefs. I'm proud of you, Cameron.
- LETTER: In Syria, the opposition may be even worse
- The Alawites are part of Islam but have many Christian beliefs. They believe in Communion with bread and wine; they hold the belief of transubstantiation; and they celebrate Christmas. The Alawites were recognized as Muslim in 1974 and have about 3.
- Faith, family, friends help UH's Keenum bounce back from injury
- Even in high school, Keenum's Christian beliefs were important to him. Sandifer said Keenum was part of a group of about 15-20 players who participated in Bible studies the day before Wylie games.
- Only a paper moon, but a legendary hoax
- And publicly held Christian beliefs strengthened the abolitionist argument against slavery. That's my take on things. Professor Bjork believes that the slavery debate swelling across the country made the moon hoax an attractive diversion.
Suggested Web Resources
- Christian beliefs
- A quick explanation of the basic beliefs within Christianity.
- Christian Beliefs
- Home. Who is Jesus? How to Find God.
- Amazon.com: Christian Beliefs: Twenty Basics Every Christian
- Review. 'These truly are 20 basic beliefs that every Christian should know.
- Basic Christian Beliefs - Basic Doctrines and Beliefs of Christianity
- What do Christians believe? Christianity as a religion encompasses a wide range of faith groups, and each subscribes to its own set of doctrinal positions.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Christian Beliefs Topics
Related searchesjapanese serow
johnny vegas personal life
humpback whale taxonomy and evolution
jewish law and custom