A selection of articles related to christian faith.
Original articles from our library related to the Christian Faith. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Christian Faith.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Christian Faith is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Christian Faith books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Saeed Abedini Shares Letter From Pres. Obama Admiring His 'Unyielding
- Pastor Saeed Abedini is sharing the personal letter he received from President Barack Obama, which is in response to a letter he sent to the White House to thank the president for his efforts to secure his release.
- In the name of love: Ten profound U2 lyrics about Christian faith
- Whatever your view of them however, it's hard to deny that they've made a massive contribution to popular music – and in more recent years thanks to the strong Christian faith of lead singer Bono, to wider and more important areas of our culture.
- Faith and Values: Politics shouldn't be distinct from Christian faith
- There are eight comments on this story ». Most recent City. new Suicide conference highlights Washington bill requiring awareness training for gun dealers; new North Idaho man sexually abused 102-year-old woman 2; Man jailed for allegedly causing ...
- Queen Elizabeth Says Devotion to Christian Faith Is Why She Won't Suport Gay
- Queen Elizabeth II opposed the legalization of same-sex marriage in England because of her deeply held Christian values, a close friend has reportedly told a London-based newspaper. The UK Daily Mail published a story Sunday which claimed that the ...
- Donald Trump suggests he was audited because of his 'strong Christian faith
- Whether it was businessman Donald Trump stating he was audited because he was a “strong Christian” or radio host Hugh Hewitt asking questions about religion-based tax exemptions, the issue of religion and taxes continues to gain much needed attention.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Christian Faith Topics
Related searchesrobert musil biography
narrator third person limited
dice loaded dice
dreams about teeth falling out
texas largest cities
picketts charge battlefield today