Christianity And Hinduism
A selection of articles related to christianity and hinduism.
Original articles from our library related to the Christianity And Hinduism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Christianity And Hinduism.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Christianity And Hinduism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Christianity And Hinduism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Christ was a Tamil Hindu, Christianity was sect of Hinduism: Book by Savarkar
- The book Christ Parichay goes on to claim that Jesus was a "Vishwakarma Brahmin" by birth and Christianity was a sect of Hinduism. The Marathi book is being brought out by Savarkar National Memorial, a trust that preserves and propagates the Savarkar ...
- Christian persecution by Hindus rises in India, say humanitarian groups
- The latest extremist attacks against Christians in 2016 thus far have come from an unlikely source.
- 'Love Your Neighbor' Key to Growth of Christianity in Nepal
- In a country of 28 million where Hinduism is the main religion, Christians in Nepal are significantly outnumbered. They comprise less than 1.5 percent.
- Relations between great democracies
- One of the commission's main concerns is the enforcement in several Indian states of "anti-conversion" laws designed to stop Hindus of low status switching to Christianity or Islam.
- "I Went from the Light Really Into the Black": Damien Jurado Opens Up About
- And I think there is a lot to be said about, and not just in Christianity, I would say this about other religions, especially Hinduism and Buddhism where they talk about meditation, there really is a lot to the inside world.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.