Christianity And Hinduism
A selection of articles related to christianity and hinduism.
Original articles from our library related to the Christianity And Hinduism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Christianity And Hinduism.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Christianity And Hinduism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Christianity And Hinduism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Parallel Teachings in Hinduism and Christianity
- the close geographical proximity of Greece and Persia to the region in which Christianity arose.
- A Comparison of Christian and Hindu Doctrines/Beliefs
- Christianity. Ref. Hindu.
- RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE AND HINDUISM
- Hinduism is the third largest of the world=s religions, after Christianity and Islam. Nearly.
- Comparison of Religions
- Eastern (Indian-Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism) and. Western (Judaism, Christianity, Islam). Religions.
- Bridges and Barriers to Hindu-Christian Relations
- D. Hindu and Christian Perspectives: Two Sides of the Coin ...................................... .......
Suggested News Resources
- Photos of the Day, Aug. 19, 2011
- The teaching of the movement, whose founder is Bulgarian Peter Deunov, combines aspects of Christianity and Hinduism with a heavy emphasis on brotherly love, a healthy diet and living in harmony with nature.
- Wearing the Hijab in the Caribbean
- While the dominant religions in Guyana are Christianity and Hinduism, seven percent of the population -- many of Indian extraction - is embracing Islam.
- Practicing Yoga on the Mountain of God
- Unlike the bells of Christianity and Hinduism, the shofar of Judaism, or the gongs and percussion of Buddhism, the sound of Islam is the human voice. The human voice is used as a channeling device in many yoga practices.
- Malaysian TV station axes Ramadan TV ads amid complains clips were racist
- Religion is a sensitive subject in this multiethnic country, where ethnic Chinese and Indians who mainly practice Buddhism, Christianity and Hinduism are the largest minorities. Some called for a boycott of the station.
Suggested Web Resources
- Christianity's Similarities with Hinduism - by Stephen Knapp
- Author Stephen Knapp points out the close links between Christianity and Hinduism, which bind them into a sacred brotherhood.
- Comparing Christianity & Hinduism
- Kreeft outlines the main theological and practical differences, as well as the important common elements, between Christianity and Hinduism.
- Hinduism - A Christian Response
- A look at how Hinduism differs from Christianity, and the hope that remains in Jesus Christ.
- Hinduism and Christianity, Jesus in India
- The Teachings of Hinduism and Christianity and Jesus in India.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.