Christianity In Singapore History
A selection of articles related to christianity in singapore history.
Original articles from our library related to the Christianity In Singapore History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Christianity In Singapore History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Christianity In Singapore History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Christianity In Singapore History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Early nineteenth-century foundations of Christianity in Malaya
- Centre, Kuala Lumpur 1990, pp.27-29. A C Heron, “A history of the Protestant Christian Churches in West.
- Excerpts from Pigrims and Citizens: Christian Social Engagement in
- 11. The Christian Contribution to China in History. 157.
- Journal of Religion & Society
- Robbie B. H. Goh, National University of Singapore.
Suggested Web Resources
- Christianity in Singapore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- History. Christianity first arrived on Singapore's shores soon after the founding of modern Singapore in 1819.
- History of Christianity in Singapore | eHow.com
- History of Christianity in Singapore. Christianity is one of the significant religions in Singapore, a small city-state on the southern tip of Malaysia.
- Fulcrum: The Beginnings of Charismatic Renewals in Singapore
- Aug 20, 2011 Bobby Sng was more judicious in his history of Christianity in Singapore.
- NUS: Library: A Sense of History: Singapore, 1965-: Religion
- May 8, 2002 a select bibliography on the history of Singapore The sociology of Singapore religion: studies in Christianity and Chinese culture.
- Chinese Christian Syncretism in Singapore and Penang, Malaysia (Funded by the languages, and histories of Christian groups in Singapore and Malaysia.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Christianity In Singapore History Topics
ramadan schedule 2011