Christianity Vs Hinduism
A selection of articles related to christianity vs hinduism.
Original articles from our library related to the Christianity Vs Hinduism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Christianity Vs Hinduism.
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Christianity Vs Hinduism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Christianity Vs Hinduism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Comparison of Christian and Hindu Doctrines/Beliefs
- Christianity. Ref. Hindu.
- Parallel Teachings in Hinduism and Christianity
- the close geographical proximity of Greece and Persia to the region in which Christianity arose.
- Christianity and Other Religions
- Christianity and Hinduism. ∎ Common Ground. – Some threads speak of a personal creator God.
- 1 Buddhism and Christianity "Buddhism has the characteristics of
- It is exceeded in numbers only by Christianity, Islam and Hinduism. Buddhism was founded in Northern India by the first known Buddha, Siddhartha Gautama.
Suggested News Resources
- Akhilesh Yadav ditches Harvard talk
- WASHINGTON: Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav cancelled a presentation he was to make at Harvard University on Friday, a day after his cabinet colleague Mohammed Azam Khan was reportedly stopped for extended questioning at the Boston ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Hinduism vs. Christianity - SciForums.com
- For example, the Hindu God has an entirely different nature than the Christian God.
- Christianity vs. Hinduism debate / pt 1 of 14 / Dave Hunt vs
- Dec 20, 2009 This is a debate between Dave Hunt and Budhendranauth Doobay in Toronto Canada in 2008. Christianity vs. Hinduism.
- Hinduism and Christianity, Jesus in India
- The Teachings of Hinduism and Christianity and Jesus in India.
- Difference between Christianity and Hinduism | Difference Between
- Aug 7, 2010 Christianity vs Hinduism There's much talking about religions and faith in the world today.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.